Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Scorecard Review – September 2013



Now that September is being put into the rear view mirror it is time to do a review of the Scorecard.

September

September was a very active month for me as I played the second most number of games in a month thus far this year.

I played 22 games over the course of 7 events during the month for an average of 3.14 games per event which is up from the 2.67 games per event I played in August.  It is the highest number of games I have played per event in a month thus far this year beating the record of 3 games per event I played in April.  This can be attributed to the 11 games I played in the last week of September.

The number of games that I won in September doubled to 6 games compared to the 3 games in August.  I came in second 9 times, third 5 times, fourth one time, and fifth one time.  May Average standing for September was 2.18 which is an improvement from 2.67 I had in August.

I played six games more than one in September:  Bazaar, India Rails, Lost Cities: the Board Game, Martian Rails, Take It Easy!, and Trans America.

I played four games for the first time in September:  Castle Panic, Evo, Rialto, and Santa Fe Rails.

My stats for the month of September are:

Game
No. of Plays
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
 Avg.
Australian Rails
1
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -


  3.00
Bazaar
2
      1
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -


  2.00
Castle Panic
1
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -


  1.00
Empire Builder
1
      -
      -
      -
      -
      1
      -


  5.00
Evo
1
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -


  3.00
India Rails
2
      -
      1
      1
      -
      -
      -


  2.50
Iron Dragon
1
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -


  2.00
Lost Cities: Board Game
2
      1
      1
      -
      -




  1.50
Martian Rails
2
      1
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -


  1.50
Nippon Rails
1
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -


  2.00
Rialto
1
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -

      -
  3.00
Santa Fe Rails
1
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -

      -
  1.00
The Castles of Burgundy
1
      -
      1
      -
      -




  2.00
Take It Easy!
2
      1
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
  1.50
The Haunting House
1
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -


  2.00
Trans America
2
      -
      1
      -
      1
      -
      -


  3.00
Totals
22
      6
      9
      5
      1
      1
      -

      -
  2.18


Year to Date

The total number of games I have played year to date 100 games at 39 events for an average of 2.56 games per event.  This is up 0.12 games per event since our last check in.

I have won 15 games thus far this year.  This improved my overall standing for the year to 2.64 which is better by 0.13 from the 2.77 I had at the end of August.

Below are the stats for the game I played most frequently thus far year to date:

Game
No. of Plays
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
 Avg.
Iron Dragon
7
      1
      3
      2
      1
      -
      -


  2.43
India Rails
6
      -
      4
      2
      -
      -
      -


  2.33
Martian Rails
6
      1
      3
      2
      -
      -
      -


  2.17
Bazaar
5
      2
      -
      2
      -
      1
      -


  2.60
Airlines Europe
3
      -
      2
      1
      -
      -
      -


  2.33


My stats shifted over to the positive side with the 6 victories and 9 second places I had in September.  I still did have a fourth and a fifth place due to problems I had in games of Empire Builder and Trans America, but they did not hurt me too much.  Hopefully I will see this trend continue into October.

No comments :

Post a Comment