Sunday, December 1, 2013

Scorecard Review – November 2013



It is time for the scorecard review for November 2013.  I expected it to resemble the numbers I had in October when the month started but I was wrong.

November

In November I played 15 games at 7 events for an average of 2.14 games per event.  This is down for the second month in a row from the 3.14 games in September and 2.63 games per event in October.  The Thanksgiving holiday did reduce the number of events I played in which did affect the numbers.

The number of game I won went down to 4 games compared to October’s 8 games.  I came in second 5 times, third 5 times and fourth 1 time.  My average standing for November was 2.20 which is down from the 2.14 I had in October.

I played two games more than once in November:  Organic Soup and Russian Railroads.

I played eight games for the first time in November, Amerigo, Achipelago, Compounded, Expedition: Famous Explorers, Patchistory, Organic Soup, Russian Railroads, and Tsuro of the Seas.

My stats for November are:

Game
No. of Plays
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
 Avg.
Amerigo
1
      -
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
  4.00
Archipelago
1
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -



  2.00
Compounded
1
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
  3.00
Expedition: Famous Explorers
1
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
  3.00
Iron Dragon
1
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
  1.00
La Boca
1
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -


  1.00
Patchistory
1
      -
      1
      -
      -




  2.00
Organic Soup
2
      2
      -
      -
      -




  1.00
Russian Railroads
4
      -
      2
      2
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
  2.50
Russian Rails
1
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -


  3.00
Tsuro of the Seas
1
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
  2.00
Totals
15
      4
      5
      5
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
  2.20

Year to Date

The total number of games that I have played year to date is 136 games at 54 events for an average of 2.52 games per event.  This is down 0.05 games per event since our last review.

I have won 27 games thus far this year.  My current standing for the year overall is 2.51 which has improved 0.04 from the 2.55 I had at the end of October.

The stats for the games that I have played the most thus far year to date are:

Game
No. of Plays
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
 Avg.
Iron Dragon
8
      2
      3
      2
      1
      -
      -


        2.25
India Rails
7
      -
      4
      3
      -
      -
      -


        2.43
Martian Rails
7
      1
      3
      3
      -
      -
      -


        2.29
Bazaar
5
      2
      -
      2
      -
      1
      -


        2.60
Empire Builder
5
      -
      1
      3
      -
      1
      -


        3.20

Since I did not win as many games as I had hoped in November, my 25% win ratio may well be impossible unless I rack up a big number of wins in December.  I doubt this will happen since based on the Thanksgiving holiday it appears that I will have fewer opportunities to play games during Christmas and New Years.

No comments :

Post a Comment