Monday, January 6, 2014

Game Review Index Page

I have been working on Tabletop Game Central since April of last year and even in that short period of time I have posted a lot of things here.  In order to make things easier I have started to create index pages for some of the items that can be found here.  The first of these index pages is the game reviews index page.  The goal of this page is to make it easier for you to find older game reviews published here.  The link to the index page can be found in the header of the site and is shockingly enough called Game Reviews.  It can be reached from any place you my be on the site just buy clicking on the link in the header.

I hope that this index page makes it simpler to find the reviews of the games that you are looking for.  The next project is going to be indexing the after action reports.  I just need to settle on the layout for the page and code it. 

If you have any suggestions on how I can improve this site, please let me know.

No comments :

Post a Comment