Saturday, November 8, 2014

Scorecard Review – October 2014



October is one of my favorite months.  Not only is it the month when Halloween is but I usually get a lot of gaming is as well.  Unfortunately I was sick on Halloween and that made me late with this review.

October

In October I played 30 games at 10 events for an average of 3 games per event.  I was able to achieve my goal of player an average of three games per event.  I achieved that goal by playing games that were lighter than I normally do.


I won 10 games in October which was which was five more games than I won in September.  I came in second 15 times, third 2 times, and fourth 3 times.  My average standing for October was 1.93 compared to the 2.52 I had in September.

I played six games more than once in October:  Eurorails, Kingmaker, No Thanks, Quiddler, Russian Railroads, and Ticket to Ride.

I played 2 games for the first time in September:  Kingmaker and Quiddler.

My stats for October were:


Year to Date

I have played 226 games at 78 events for an average of 2.9 games per event.  The average number of games I have played per event increase 0.02 games from September.

I have won 67 games year to date.  My current standing for the year is 2.25 which improved by 0.06 from the end of September.

My stats for the five games I have played the most this year to date are:


Lifetime

Since I started tracking my game plays in April 2013, I have played 375 games at 147 events for an average of 2.55 games per event.

I have won 99 games and have a lifetime standing of 2.35.

The five games I have played the most are:


I did manage to improve my win ration in October as I had hoped at the end of September.  I also added two more games to the played 10 or more times in 2014, Iron Dragon and Trans America.  This brings the total to six games that I have played 10 or more times in 2014.

I do not expect much out of November because of the Thanksgiving holiday but we will see what happens.

No comments :

Post a Comment