Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Scorecard Review – June 2014



June was a light month for me.  I missed two events that I normally would have attended and played fewer games at those events.

June

In June I was able to play 18 games at 6 events for an average of 3 games per event.  I was able to hit my goal of an average of 3 games per event again even though I played only two games per event at the last two events of the month.


I won 6 games in June which was which was fewer games than in May.  I came in second 6 times, third 4 times, and fourth 2 times.  My average standing from June was 2.11 compared to the 2.13 I had in May.

I played 2 games more than once in June:  Iron Dragon and Martian Rails

I played 2 games for the first time in June:  Hollywood Blockbuster and Streetcar

My stats for June were:


Year to Date

I have played 131 games at 46 events for an average of 2.85 games per event.  This is up 0.02 games per event since the end of May.

I have won 40 games year to date.  My current standing for the year is 2.28 which improved 0.03 from the end of May.

My stats for the five games I have played the most this year to date are:


Lifetime

Since I started tracking my game plays I have played 279 games at 115 events for an average of 2.43 games per event.

I have won 71 games and have a lifetime standing of 2.39.

The five games I have played the most are:


I did get my tenth play of Bazaar for 2014 in June.  This is the first game that I reached the 10 plays in a year goal with.  I will have to see if I can get Trans Europa past the goal next.

I wanted to mention that June also saw the end of two long running gaming events in the area Monday Night Gaming with Marieke and Thursday Night Gaming.  Both events ended because the locations where they were held closed down.  Since both event organizers were also the owners of the business that the events were held at, it is doubtful that they will be replaced in the near term.  These events will be missed by those that attended them.

I expect that July will be another light month for me as I will be attending at least one non gaming convention during the month and miss at least another two events during the month.


No comments :

Post a Comment