Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Scorecard Review – April 2013



Now that April is over it is time for the first review of my scorecard.

Since April 18, when I started this blog, I have played 9 games at 3 events for an average of 3 games per event.

I had a rough time winning none of the games, but I came in second 6 times, third twice, and third one time.  This gave me an average position of 2.44.

I only played one game more than once.  That was Salmon Run, which I played twice. 

I played three games that I never played before. Those were Monolith: The Strategy Game, Qwixx, and Salmon Run.

Here are my Stats for April:

Game
No. of Plays
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
 Avg.
India Rails
1
      -
      1
      -
      -



  2.00
Monolith
1
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -


  3.00
Qwixx
1
      -
      -
      -
      1
      -


  4.00
Saint Petersburg
1
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -


  2.00
Salmon Run
2
      -
      2
      -
      -
      -


  2.00
The Great Heartland Hauling Co.
1
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -


  3.00
The Hanging Gardens
1

      1





  2.00
Yedo
1
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -


  2.00
Totals
9
      -
      6
      2
      1
      -
      -
      -
  2.44