Thursday, August 1, 2013

Scorecard Review – July 2013



July is over so it must be time to review my scorecard.

July

I played 9 games at 5 events in July of an average of 1.8 games per event which is down from the 2.57 games per event in June.

My win average did improve in July.  I won 3 games, came in second in 2 games, came in third in 2 games, and fourth in 2 games.  My average standing improved in July to 2.33 compared to the 2.78 I had in June.  This can be attributed to the higher number of wins I had in July.

I played only one game multiple times in July: Castle Dice.

I played 4 games for the first time in July:  Castle Dice, Corporate America, Fauna, and Moongha Invaders.

My July results are as follows:

Game
No. of Plays
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
 Avg.
Biblios
1
      -
      -
      -
      1



  4.00
Castle Dice
2
      1
      -
      1
      -



  2.00
Corporate America
1
      -
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -

  4.00
Empire Builder
1
      -
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -

  3.00
Fauna
1
      -
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -

  2.00
Iron Dragon
1
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -

  1.00
Moongha Invaders
1
      -
      1
      -
      -



  2.00
Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries
1
      1
      -
      -
      -
      -


  1.00
Totals
9
      3
      2
      2
      2
      -
      -
      -
  2.33

Year to Date

The total number of games I have played to date is 54 games at 23 events for an average of 2.35 games per event.  This is down 0.15 since our last check up.

I have doubled my number of wins year to date from 3 to 6 and have an average standing of 2.74 in games thus far this year.  This is an improvement of 0.08 since our last check in. 

The stats for my most frequently played games are:

Game
No. of Plays
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
 Avg.
Iron Dragon
4
      1
      1
      1
      1
      -
      -

  2.50
India Rails
3
      -
      2
      1
      -
      -
      -

  2.33
The Great Heartland Hauling Co.
3
      -
      -
      2
      1
      -


  3.33
Biblios
2
      -
      1
      -
      1
      -
      -

  3.00
Castle Dice
2
      1
      -
      1
      -



  2.00

I did manage to get a few more victories recorded in July which has improved my standings year to date.  I did go to fewer events in July than I have been over the last few months.  This is because I went to Anime Expo the first week of July and missed two events that I normally go to.  I am optimistic that I will continue to see improvement in August, but I have been wrong before.

No comments :

Post a Comment