Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Scorecard Review – September 2014



In September I was able to get the number of games I played higher but I did not perform as well as I normally do.

September

In September I was able to play 25 games at 8 events for an average of 3.13 games per event.  I was able to achieve my goal of player an average of three games per event.  I was able to do this by playing more filler games in particular No Thanks.

I won 5 games in September which was which was two fewer games than I won in August.  I came in second 8 times, third 7 times, fourth 4 times and fifth 1 time.  My average standing for September was 2.52 compared to the 2.17 I had August.

I played 5 games more than once in August:  British Rails, India Rails, Iron Dragon, Martian Rails and No Thanks.

I played 2 games for the first time in August:  Age of War and The Manhattan Project.

My stats for September were:


Year to Date

I have played 196 games at 68 events for an average of 2.88 games per event.  The average number of games I have played per event increase 0.03 games from August.

I have won 57 games year to date.  My current standing for the year is 2.31 which got worse by 0.03 from the end of August.

My stats for the five games I have played the most this year to date are:


Lifetime

Since I started tracking my game plays in April 2013, I have played 344 games at 137 events for an average of 2.51 games per event.

I have won 86 games and have a lifetime standing of 2.39.

The five games I have played the most are:


I have added Eurorails to the games that I have played 10 times during the year.  This brings the total games in that category to four.

I am going to work on improving my performance in the games I am playing in October. Hopefully I will get a few more wins again.

No comments :

Post a Comment