Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Scorecard Review – August 2014



In August I was able to go to all of the events that I regularly attend.  However it seems like I am still struggling to get the total number of games played per event that I was able to earlier in the year.

August

In August I was able to play 23 games at 8 events for an average of 2.88 games per event.  I missed my goal of three games per event again this month.


I won 7 games in August which was which was two more game than I won in July.  I came in second 6 times, third 9 times, and fourth 1 time.  My average standing for August was 2.17 compared to the 2.53 I had in July.

I played 5 games more than once in August:  Abluxxen, Empire Builder, Eurorails, Iron Dragon, and Trans America.

I played 2 games for the first time in August:  Abluxxen and Princes of the Dragon Throne.

My stats for July were:


Year to Date

I have played 171 games at 60 events for an average of 2.85 games per event.  The average number of games I have played per event remains the same as July

I have won 52 games year to date.  My current standing for the year is 2.28 which improved 0.02 from the end of July.

My stats for the five games I have played the most this year to date are:


Lifetime

Since I started tracking my game plays in April 2013, I have played 319 games at 129 events for an average of 2.47 games per event.

I have won 86 games and have a lifetime standing of 2.37.

The five games I have played the most are:


As predicted I added Empire Builder to the list of games that I have played then or more times in 2014.  This brings the total number of games on the list for the year to three.

There has been a new event added to the monthly calendar on the third Saturdays of each month.  This gives us events in the area on every Saturday of the month now.

No comments :

Post a Comment