Friday, December 5, 2014

Scorecard Review – November 2014



The holiday season is upon us.  Starting in November gaming opportunities have become sparser and will most likely remain so throughout the rest of the year.  That being said I did pretty well at the games I did play.

November

In November I played 16 games at 6 events for an average of 2.67 games per event.  I I missed my goal of 3 games per event but I hope to get back on track in December.

I won 10 games in November which was the same number of games that I won in October.  I came in second 55 times, and third 1 time.  My average standing for November was 1.44 compared to the 1.93 I had in October.

I played three games more than once in November:  Bazaar, China Rails, and Quiddler.

I played no new games in November.

My stats for November were:


Year to Date

I have played 242 games at 84 events for an average of 2.88 games per event.  The average number of games I have played per event decrease 0.02 games from October.

I have won 77 games year to date.  My current standing for the year is 2.20 which improved by 0.05 from the end of October.

My stats for the five games I have played the most this year to date are:


Lifetime

Since I started tracking my game plays in April 2013, I have played 391 games at 153 events for an average of 2.55 games per event.

I have won 109 games and have a lifetime standing of 2.31.

The five games I have played the most are:


There was not much of a change from October to November.  I am disappointed that I did not get to play any new games during November.  I hope that will change in December.

No comments :

Post a Comment